Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beginning a new journey

Well I finally did it! I set up a new blog. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with this as well as I want to. The boys are getting so big and are into so many things now. Hopefully now I can keep pictures recent so that everyone will be able to see how quickly they are growing.

Patrick just turned 9 years old and stays active. He is playing soccer and getting ready for baseball just around the corner.

Nathan goes to preschool three days per week and to daycare two days per week. He really seems to love it. He tried soccer but it is not his thing. He hasn't discovered what he would like to do yet. He really likes art and coloring. Nathan is almost 5 years old and starts Kindergarden in the fall (yeah!!).

Jacob well what can I say about Jacob. He is our comic relief. He has the most outgoing personality and makes us laugh all the time. He is into everything and has also just started a preschool program. Jacob is 3 years old and will be at home for the next couple of years because he misses the cut off for school. That is ok since he is the baby I want hime to stay at home as long as he can.

Everyone stays busy around here with sports and acitivities. It has also been extremely cold here so the boys have not been able to get outside as often as they would like. Right now as I am writing this, it is 35 below zero! I don't even want to go outside in this weather. Tell me why again I decided to move here!

Well that is all for now. I will try to put more updates in soon. Thanks Darcy for getting me started on this!

No comments: