We were all stuck at home today because Grandma and Grandpa had to go out of town. It is St. Patrick's Day, so everyone had on their new shirts, but of course it was too cold to wear short sleeve shirts so we had to improvise. Yes it is snowing here again today, will it ever end!! I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to move to the coldest place in the world! The boys are doing well. Jacob and Nathan just got a new bunkbed, but this quickly wore off as we are spending most of our time trying to keep them in bed. I can't wait until this phase is over. Jacob is almost potty trained after working on it for the past 5 months!! I figured since he is the last baby, he has to make it the most difficult.
Nathan is all registered for kindergarden in the fall and he is excited to be going to school. Patrick is on spring break this week and happy to have the break from school. Jacob just seems to go with the flow of everyone and enjoys watching Hanna Montana! Yes at three years old he already likes the girls!
Grandma and Grandpa's dog Casper is enjoying time at our house also. He is sick and won't be around much longer so we are spending as much time with him as we can. Jacob loves Casper but unfortunately the feeling is not mutual and he spends more time running away and hiding from Jacob.
Well I finally had some time to work on this today so I was able to attatch some pictures of the boys from today. Enjoy! Until next time.........
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the 21st Century. Now you need to get on Myspace and Facebook.
Hi Chrissy girl!!!How are ya? I actually do have a Myspace and Facebook page, although I don't know how the hell to use them..LOL!
Hope all is well with you. It is great to see pictures of the boys-they are so cute and so big!!!Can you believe that Mikey is finishing his first year of college? Unbelievable. Ed and I did go through with the divorce and it will be final in a couple of weeks...probably just before Jessie's wedding-I'm sure that will make that occasion kind of sad. Ed has a girlfriend. Can't say I'm that keen on her, but not my business I guess. She has to girls, 11&3 from 2 different guys (old men actually...the father of the 3 year old is 61!!!) Oh well..whatever floats your boat I guess.
Love ya and miss ya so much...maybe with this we can actually manage to stay in touch more.
Love,
Jackie
Post a Comment